Limited liability company is most popular legal form in Slovakia. There are more then 10.000 new LLCs in Slovakia each year.
If you are short on time, we suggest you to buy already established, i.e. ready-made company.
Benefits of ready-made company:
- ready to start doing business just right after you sign documents
- income tax number granted, so you can buy / register vehicles
Why to choose us:
1. We speak fluent English and Russian
2. You can reach us at no cost via Google Hangout or Viber
3. We have reduced court fees as we communicate electronically with court / trade licence office / tax office
A to Z service
Our company provides end to end process, which includes:
1. Drafting documents:
- Memorandum / Deed of Foundation
- Declaration of the Administrator of Contribution
- Declaration on word of honour of a single limited partner of the LLC
- Specimen signature of Company Secretaries
- Full authority for Trade Licensing Office
- Comprehensive documentation for Trade Licensing Office
- Full authority for Commercial Register
- Proposal for incorporation (entry in) in Commercial Register
2. Issuing Licences on Business Undertaking
- 0 EUR for one unqualified small trade
- 7.5 EUR for one qualified or skill-requiring small trade
3. Incorporation in Commercial Register
- A proposal for incorporation in Commercial Register (including all annexes) is submitted
- The court fee is paid (by us)
4. Tax numbers are obtained
- income tax number
- value added tax number - if neccessary
This process takes up approximately 2 months. After we finish all processes, you will receive following documents:
- extract from commercial register
- trade licences diploma
- cards with tax numbers (grey is income tax, pink is VAT)
- letter of personal tax bank accounts, where you should pay your taxes
The initial phase of our cooperation is consultation, where you share your ideas about your new company. We will send you a form, which will contain all relevant information needed to prepare foundational documents. We speak English, Russian. You can also chat with us via google hangout or viber.
After we agree on structure of your company, we start drafting documents. There will be sent to your email inbox, so you can check them over at your home. All documents are at your request bilingual. You can choose between Slovak and English, or Slovak and German.
Each documents contain information, who should sign it and whether signature should be signed at notary. You can sign this documents at Slovak notary, Slovak ambassy or any foreigner notary but accompanied with apostile. Afterwards we manage to translate this apostile into Slovak language.
Finalization of formation
After we receive signed documents, we require trade licences and incorporate your company into commercial register. Afterwards, we ask tax bureau to issue tax numbers.
Handover of final documents
After we obtain all originals from court and tax office, we send you hard copy of all documents. Now you can start doing business in Slovakia. Upon your request we are able to send it to any country you ask.