Do you need to make changes in your company? No problem. We can arrange everything with no need your of physical presence in Slovakia.
All you need to do is tell us your idea, how you company should look like after changes and we find best suitable solution.
Possible changes in company:
- change of executive (alternation of statutory representative)
- change of registered office
- change of shareholders (partner)
- alternation of business name
- extension or narrowing line / scope of business (trade licenses)
Why to choose us:
1. We speak fluent English and Russian
2. You can reach us at no cost via Google Hangout or Viber
3. We have reduced court fees as we communicate electronically with court / trade licence office / tax office
From A to Z
We cover end to end process, which consist of following agenda:
- drafting of legal documents
- requesting approval of tax office
- requesting trade of licences
- incorporation in commercial register
- notification of tax office and trade licence office (neccessary after incorporation in commercial register)
The initial phase of our cooperation is consultation, where you share your ideas about changes in your company. We will send you a form, which will contain all relevant information needed to prepare legal documents. We speak English, Russian. You can also chat with us via google hangout or viber.
After we agree on new structure of your company, we start drafting documents. There will be sent to your email inbox, so you can check them over at your home. All documents are at your request bilingual. You can choose between Slovak and English, or Slovak and German.
Each documents contain information, who should sign it and whether signature should be signed at notary. You can sign this documents at Slovak notary, Slovak ambassy or any foreigner notary but accompanied with apostile. Afterwards we manage to translate this apostile into Slovak language.
After we receive signed documents, we require trade licences if extending your scope of businees, and request approval from tax office. If neccessary, we arrange legal translation of foreigners documents. All documents are submitted to commercial register in order to change company's details.
After we obtain all originals from court and tax office, we send you hard copy of all documents.